The world is eyeing to India as Asia’s biggest Auto Show going to be kick off in Indian New Delhi, Pragati Maidan from 5th January to 11th of January. Off course I am talking about 11th Auto Expo 2012. Do you know what making it great? 1,500 participants from 24 countries coming to India and this show will host 60 new launches which includes 32 cars launch, including 24 domestic and 8 global, and 9 two-wheeler.
2012 Auto Expo is going to be organized by the Confederation of the Indian Industry (CII) in association with Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturer (SIAM) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association (ACMA). Auto maker from China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Indian while the auto parts makers like Belarus, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey and UAE will be the highlight of the show. Maruti, Toyota, Hyundai, Honda, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi already be the part of this show.
The List of Vehicle Going To be Showcased in Auto Expo 2012:-
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Tata Safari Storm , Nano Diesel, Manza Hybrid
- Tata owned Jaguar Land Rover will unveil Jaguar CX16 and Land Rover DC100,
- Mahindra & Mahindra Reva electric car , Moto-3 bike
- Hyundai Veloster and a compact SUV, New Version of Elantra and Sonata sedan(i45)
- Toyota facelifted Fortuner SUV, Camry and Innova
- Bajaj Ultra Low-cost Car (ULC)
- Volkswagen Touareg SUV , Bettle
- Ford EcoSport compact SUV and Fiesta hatchback
- Chevrolet Sail
- Nissan NV200 utility vehicle
- Renault hatchback Pulse and Duster SUV
- BMW Mini-Pavilion
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class concept
- Audi Q3 model
- Firefox MTV Adventure Bikes
- To know the complete List of Exhibitors, Please Click the link…
If you want to see this great show than don’t worry you will not face the problem like 2011 trade fair at Pragati maidan because flow of visitors restricted to 1,00,000 a day and general public will be limited to 70,000 a day and remaining will be allotted to the business participants. The general public ticket fare is Rs 150 and the business visitors ticket cost is Rs 500.
Have you booked your Ticket? I have already booked mine business visitor ticket and waiting for 5th Jan 2012. What you are doing? If you have not booked yours than book now..
For Booking, Please Visit:-http://www.autoexpo.in/