New Honda CR-V will be like this, Honda CR-V will like that the automobile market is flooded with the rumors of this Honda special but finally new 2012 Honda CR-V. Honda has unveiled new at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Honda wants to touch 200,000 sells figure with this revolutionary small SUV. The 2012 CR-V booking will start from 15 Dec. 2011 in an estimated price between $21,000 to $30,000.
New Honda CR-V is expected to come in three trims, one engine, one transmission option in an starting price tag of $21,000 like the 2011 CR-V but it’s shorter than exiting 2011 CR-V with 178.5-in. long, 71.6-in. wide and 65.1-in. tall with a 103.1-in. wheelbase. It’s coming to take on Ford Escape and BMW 6 in style, luxury and performance.
New Honda CR-V Trims:-
New Honda CR-V is a 5-seater SUV expected to be powered by a 2.4-liter i-VTEC four cylinder engine dropping power slightly from the current 180-hp to 175-hp. Torque will, however, get a slight bump from 161 lb-ft to 170 and mated with a new 6-speed automatic transmission is expected to replace the current 5-speed unit. It also promising you improved mileage of of 23 city, 31 highway and 26 mpg combined.( Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates)
New Honda CR-V hidden the treasure of cool and unique features to steal your heart and to rule the world. Let’s check out them…
- Intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID) on all models models equipped with Honda’s navigation system.
- All-new Real Time All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with Intelligent Control System.
- The easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback gives you plenty of cargo space and many different ways to use it.
- Advance Honda system allows you to read text messages only from Blackberry mobile devices but lacks voice command.
- Entertainment system USB plug for music players, and Bluetooth wireless connectivity for cell phones that allows hands-free calling.
- Bluetooth®HandsFreeLink®, Pandora® Internet radio compatibility and SMS text functionality and multi-layered instrument panel gauges.
- One of the safest Car from in world market and expecting to achieve the difficult 5-star rating like Accord sedan and Odyssey minivan.
- Eco Assist™can help you go farther on a tankful of gas.
- A multi-angle rearview camera also comes standard and makes backing up easier and safer.
- 23 city/31 hwy/26 combined mpg for 2WD. 22 city/30 hwy/25 combined mpg for AWD. Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates.
- Compatible with select Apple® iPhone® devices only. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply.
At last I would like to say that New Honda CR-V combines style, luxury and performance in affordable price . Now What more you want in your new Honda CR-V. Please be open to give your view.