Looking for for a best sport bike with styling, performance than your search ends here because Yamaha brings you the most stylish and powerful bike in affordable price between $10,890 to $11,390 and name is none other than 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6.
New 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is the most advanced production 600cc motorcycle Yamaha and the first production motorcycle with YCC-T®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system including Back torque-limiting slipper-type clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed while it’s 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
New 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is powered by a 599cc DOHC 16-valve, liquid-cooled titanium-valved four-cylinder engine and matted with 6-speed transmission which includes additional features like Built-in lap timer is controlled by a right handlebar switch, Multifunction digital and analog instrumentation features: programmable shift light, digital speedometer, analog tachometer, dual tripmeters with miles-on-reserve function, odometer, water temp gauge and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals.
World GP 50th Anniversary Edition celebrates Yamaha’s racing heritage with Pearl White/Rapid Red livery. Includes a 50th Anniversary emblem on top of the fuel tank and a special numbered plate showing the production number of only 1500 units that will be produced worldwide in these commemorative colors. World GP 50th Anniversary Edition – Pearl White/Rapid Red) Available from January 2012 in price tag of $11,390 .
- Type 599cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 titanium valves
- Bore x Stroke 67.0 x 42.5mm
- Compression Ratio 13.1:1
- Fuel Delivery Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
- Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch
- Final Drive O-ring chain
- Suspension / Front 41mm inverted fork; 4-way adjustable, 4.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear Single shock; 4-way adjustable, 4.7-in travel
- Brakes / Front Dual 310mm floating disc; radial-mount 4-piston calipers
- Brakes / Rear 220mm disc; single-piston caliper
- Tires / Front 120/70-ZR17
- Tires / Rear 180/55-ZR17
- Length 80.3 in
- Width 27.8 in
- Height 43.1 in
- Seat Height 33.5 in
- Wheelbase 54.1 in
- Rake (Caster Angle) 24°
- Trail 3.8 in
- Oil Capacity (with oil filter change) 2.75 qt
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal
- Fuel Economy** 40 mpg
- Wet Weight*** 417 lb
Price and colors:-
- $11,090 (Pearl White/Candy Red) Available from October 2011
- $10,890 (Raven) Available from October 2011
- $10,890 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from October 2011
- $11,390 (World GP 50th Anniversary Edition – Pearl White/Rapid Red) Available from January 2012
1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is the best bike on road promising you power, speed and style with unbeatable performance and features. Now what more you want in new YZF-R6. please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com