Suzuki brings you safest super bike in 1200cc segment with Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* in a base MSRP $11,899 and named it 2012 Suzuki GSX1250FA – with exciting performance and truly versatile capabilities, it’s an all-around sportbike at an exceptional value.
New 2012 Suzuki GSX1250FA is powered by a super powerful Compact, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, 1255cc, DOHC engine provides exceptionally strong acceleration matched by strong top-end performance mated with a slick-shifting six-speed transmission improves acceleration while reducing top-gear RPM at highway speeds. A hydraulic clutch with coil springs provides precise lever feel and control and Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed while Effective engine management and emissions control systems working together with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, featuring 36mm throttle bodies, provides superb throttle response, smooth power delivery, improved mileage and reduced emissions.
- Color Metallic Alba Blue
- Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed
- ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance.
- comfort-contoured seat adjusted up or down 20mm by flipping over the mounting spacers between the seat and the frame seat rails.
- Compact, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, 1255cc, DOHC engine
- Effective engine management and emissions control systems working together with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders
- Chrome-nitride piston-ring coating
- Suzuki electronic Idle Speed Control (ISC)
- A secondary balancer shaft
- A liquid-cooled oil cooler helps keep the engine running at an optimum temperature.
- A slick-shifting six-speed transmission
- vertically stacked headlights
- Classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail
- 43mm stanchion-tube front forks offer 5.1 inches of travel, matched by a single rear shock with 5.4 inches of travel and adjustable preload
- Fully floating 310mm dual-disc front brakes with four-piston calipers and a single 240mm rear disc brake with a single-piston caliper
- A large-capacity 5-gallon fuel tank (CA models: 4.9-gallons)
- Available Suzuki Genuine Accessories for the GSX1250FA include top and side cases, windshield and more.
- A comprehensive instrument cluster offers a variety of gauges
- Engine 1255cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore Stroke 79.0 mm x 64.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System Fuel Injection
- Ignition Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication Wet sump
- Starter Electric
- Brakes Front Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear Disc brake
- Curb Weight 257kg (567 lbs.)
- Dry Weight 567
- Final Drive RK GB50GSVZ3, 118 links
- Fuel Tank Capacity 18.5 L (4.9 gal)
- Ground Clearance 5.3 in. (135mm)
- Overall Length 2130 mm (83.9 in.)
- Overall Width 790 mm (28.0 in.)
- Seat Height 805/825 mm (31.7/32.5 in.) – Low/High
- Suspension Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission 6-speed, constant mesh
- Wheelbase 1485mm (58.5 in.)
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
At last I would like to say that 2012 Suzuki GSX1250FA is the cocktail of power, speed and styling promising world class performance and safety on road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Booking Please Visit:-http://www.suzukicycles.com