Looking for a most stylish sports bike than I would like to introduce you new 2012 Kawasaki Versys Sport bike priced MSRP $7,899. Due to it’s uniqueness styling the Versys was named “Motorcycle of the Year” by Motorcyclist magazine.
New 2012 Kawasaki Versys comes in two color option and powered by 649CC Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin engine mated with a six-speed transmission and fitted with a 5.0 gal. fuel tank. Three thing that make Versys ahead of it’s competitor, let’s check out them…
- Precise fuel injection provides great fuel mileage, and the 3-way catalyzer significantly reduces emissions and The Versys’ exotic-looking trellis frame is small, light and narrow at the knees and pegs for excellent comfort and control.
- Dual 300mm petal-style discs with two-piston calipers in front and a single 220mm petal disc with a single-piston caliper in back provide plenty of stopping power.
- An easy-to-read instrument panel has a large analog tachometer and digital readout for the speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters and clock. White LED backlighting provides increased visibility at night.
- Pearl Solar Yellow/ Ebony
- Metallic Spark Black
- 649CC DOHC Parallel Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Liquid Cooling
- Digital Fuel Injection(DFI)
- Digital Capacitor Discharge Ignition(CDI) System
- Six-Speed Transmission
- High Tensile Steel Trellis Frame
- Single Shock Rear Suspension
- Lon-Travel Fork
- Petal Style Break Discs
- Six-Spoke Wheels
- Comfortable Ergonomics
- Body Work
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Displacement 649 cc
- Bore x Stroke 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 10.6:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel System Digital fuel injection with two 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive O-Ring Chain
- Frame Type Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail 25 degrees/4.3 in.
- Front Tire Size 120/70-17
- Rear Tire Size 160/60-17
- Wheelbase 55.7
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel Single offset laydown shock with 13-position adjustable rebound damping and adjustable spring preload / 5.7 in.
- Front Brakes Dual 300mm petal discs with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes Single 220mm petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity 5.0 gal.
- Seat Height 33.3
- Curb Weight 454.2 lbs.
- Overall Length 83.7 in.
- Overall Width 33.1 in.
- Overall Height 52.4 in.
- Color Choices TBD
- Kawasaki’s 12-month/unlimited mileage limited factory warranty.
- Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36, 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Kawasaki Versys is the best sport bike on road and Off-road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/