You must be dreaming for a world class bike which combines unbeatable styling, speed, mileage and performance but I am sure you never got the glimpses of this dream bike. But I would like to Introduce your dream bike in reality, hold heart! …..
The name is none other than new 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 sports bike which falls in that category which never been created the styling, mileage, speed, power and performance new Ninja 650 can give you that’s impossible to invent anywhere. The new Ninja 650 is set to launch in three shades with an MSRP of $7499.
New Ninja 650 coming with many revolutionary features but the feature, which will steal your heart it’s new instrument panel featuring an analog tachometer above an LCD readout. New Ninja 650 is powered by a powerful fuel-injected 649cc liquid-cooled Parallel Twin engine mated with a 6-speed transmission and fitted with 4.2 gal fuel tank. This is not the end still a lot to invent, let’s check out them.
- Metallic Spark Black
- Candy Lime Green
- Passion Red
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel twin
- Displacement 649 cc
- Bore x Stroke 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 10.8:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel System Digital fuel injection with two 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive O-Ring Chain
- Frame Type Twin-pipe perimeter design, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail 25°/4.3 in.
- Front Tire Size 120/70-17
- Rear Tire Size 160/60-17
- Wheelbase 55.5 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 5.1 in
- Front Brakes Dual 300mm petal discs with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes Single 220mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Seat Height 31.7
- Curb Weight 460.8 lbs.
- Overall length 83.1 in.
- Overall width 30.3 in.
- Overall height 46.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity 4.2 gal.
- MSRP: $7499
Warranty:- 12 Months
Good Times™ Protection Plan- 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that upcoming 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 is the bike you ever dreamed and promising you the dream ride in a realty. What more you want in your dream bike? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details and Road Test Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/