On the eve of 20th anniversary, Honda brings you the most powerful and stylish super bike with life breath taking design, revolutionary new technology, searing performance, omniscient control and a thrilling beauty and named it New 2012 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade which will cost you whooping Price Rs 1250000(On Road Price Rs * 1325781).
Every thing in new CBR1000RR is cool and interesting which sets hearts and minds racing. The new option of the first ever ABS system designed specifically for Super Sports bikes adds to the feeling of Total Control that has always been at the heart of the CBR1000RR design. The CBR1000RR works with 43-millimeter telescopic front forks.
- Achilles Black Metallic
- Pearl Siren Blue
- Engine Liquid- cooled 4-Stroke 16-valve DOHC inline 4
- Displacement 999 cm3
- Bore X Stroke 76 X 55.1 mm
- Compression Ratio 12.3:1
- Max. Power Output 131 kW/12,000 min-1 (95/1/EC)
- Max.Torque 112 Nm /8,000 min-1 (95/1/EC)
- Carburation PGM – DSFI electronic fuel injection
- Ignition System Computer – Controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance.
- Starter electric
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive # 530 O-ring Sealed chain
- Dimension (LxWxH) 2,080 x 685 x 1,130 mm
- Wheelbase 1,410 mm
- Seat Height 820 mm
- Ground Clearance 130 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity 17.7 Litres (including 4-litre LCD –indicated reserve)
- Suspension Front 43 mm inverted HMAS cartridge- type telescopic fork with step less preload, compression and rebound damping adjustment, 120 mm axle travel.
- Suspension Rear unit Pro-link with gas- charged HMAS damper featuring 10- step preload and step less compression and rebound damping adjustment,135 mm axle travel.
- Wheel Front Hollow –section triple –spoke cast aluminium
- Wheel Rear Hollow –section triple –spoke cast aluminium
- Tyres Front 120/70 – ZR17M/C (58 W)
- Tyres Rear 190/50 – ZR17M/C (73 W)
- Brakes Front 320 x 4.5 mm dual hydraulic disc with 4-piston caliper,*Combined ABS and sintered metal pads
- Brakes Rear 220 x 5 mm dual hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper,*Combined ABS and sintered metal pads
- Frame Diamond; aluminium composite twin – spar
- Caster Angle 23° 18’
- Trial 96.3 mm
- Kerb weight 199 kg (F: 105 kg; R: 94 kg) * 210 kg (F: 109 kg; R: 101 kg)
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Honda CBR1000RR is best super bike on it’s class that still incomparable.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/cbr1000rr