The bike that ruled the hearts of million with it’s unbeatable style, speed, power and performance coming again new Avatar and the name is none other 2012 Honda CB1000R, which expected to arrive in American dealers in spring 2012 at $10,999 MSRP.
The new 2012 Honda CB1000R is powered by a 998cc, Liquid-Cooled, Inline four-cylinder DOHC; four valves per cylinder engine producing 123 crankshaft horsepower at 10,000 rpm mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with 4.5 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve fuel tank. It can give you the top speed of 150 mph .
- Engine Type Inline four-cylinder DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Engine Displacement 998cc
- Bore & Stroke 75 mm x 56.5 mm
- Compression Ratio 11.2:1
- Cooling Liquid-Cooled
- Fuel System PGM-FI Fuel injection with automatic enrichment circuit and 36 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Starting System Electric
- Transmission Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive #530 0-ring chain
- Rake and Trail 25.0° / 3.9 in.
- Wheel Base 56.9 in.
- Seat Height 32.1 in.
- Front Suspension 43 mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork w/spring preload, rebound compression damping
- Rear Suspension Single gas-charged HMAS shock w/spring preload and rebound damping adjustability
- Front Brake Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310 mm discs
- Rear Brake Single 256 mm disc
- Front Tire 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Top speed 150 mph
- Dry Weight 485 lbs. (Wet)
- Price $10,999 MSRP
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Honda CB1000R is the one the finest creation from HONDA promising you everything you want in your dream bike. What you think? Please be open to give your view.