If you are looking for best SUV promising world class performance on road and off road than new 2012 Nissan Pathfinder. This seven sitter SUV available in seven colors, two engine, two transmission and four trim levels: S, SV, Silver and LE in a price tag between MSRP:$28,570 – $43,250.
Trims Of Pathfinder:-
- S (4×2 and 4×4), 266-hp 4.0-liter V6 engine, Price Starting at $28,570
- SV (4×2 and 4×4) , 266-hp 4.0-liter V6 engine, Price Starting at $31,920
- Silver Edition (4×2 and 4×4), 266-hp 4.0-liter V6 engine, Price Starting at $35,910
- LE V6 (4×2 and 4WD), 266-hp 4.0-liter V6 engine, Price Starting at $39,520
- LE V8 (4WD), 310-hp 5.6-liter V8 engine, Price Starting at $43,250
Colors Of Pathfinder:-
- Espresso Black
- Re Brick
- Navy Blue
- Super Black
- Dark Slate
- Brilliant Silver
New 2012 Nissan Pathfinder comes in two engine option, 4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
capable of producing maximum Horsepower – 266 hp @ 5,600 rpm and Torque – 288 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm mated with optional 5-speed manual/ automatic transmission.
While 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine producing maximum Horsepower – 310 hp @ 5,200 rpm and Torque – 388 lb-ft @ 3,400 rpm mated with optional 5-speed manual/ automatic transmission.
All pathfinder offers you EPA fuel economy of 15mpg in city and 22mpg in HWY and comes with continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) on intake valves , 4-wheel vented disc brakes, 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) including Nissan DVD Entertainment System with 7.0″ monitor, DVD player with auxiliary inputs, remote control and two wireless headphones, AM/FM/CD audio system, AM/FM/in-dash 6-CD audio system, Digital Bose® audio system with AM/FM/in-dash 6-CD changer (single CD on Navigation Package-equipped LE), In-dash CompactFlash® card reader for MP3/WMA playback (standard on LE V8), Dual Media Playback and Radio Data System (RDS).
Pathfinder also includes some advance features like Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with 7.0″ color LCD touch-screen monitor and voice recognition (standard on LE V8), XM NavTraffic® [*] (standard on LE V8), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC), Digital compass (deleted when equipped with Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System), Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls.
Safety and Security:-
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags for side-impact and rollover head protection for all three rows of outboard occupants
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases and safety stops
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System
- Vehicle Security System
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited vehicle coverage
- 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- 60months /unlimited miles Warranty – Corrosion perforation
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Nissan Pathfinder can give you the styling, luxury and performance of a best SUV. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.nissanusa.com/pathfinder