When style and luxury riches to highest label than born the legends like 2012 Kia Soul, this five-door small SUV comes in five trims, two engine and 1 transmission option in a priced between $14,726 – $20,446.
A new 1.6 liter GDI motor with dual-CVVT (Continuous Variable Valve Timing) churns out 138 Hp of power and 123 pound feet of torque. A choice of 6 speed auto/ manual transmission nad offering EPA fuel economy of 26 City / 31 Hwy city/highway.
While the top-end 2.0 liter motor gets the Nu moniker to it and it pushes out 164 Hp of power with a good torque figure of 148 pound feet mated with 6-speed transmission and promising you EPA fuel economy of 24 City / 30 Hwy city/highway.
All new 2012 Kia Soul having ability to deliver up to 34 miles per gallon on the highway.
Pricing and Variants:-
- 5dr Wgn Man Base, Gas I4 1.6L/97, 26 City / 31 Hwy, Price $14,726
- 5dr Wgn Auto Base , Gas I4 1.6L/97, 26 City / 31 Hwy, Price $16,533
- 5dr Wgn Man + , Gas I4 2.0L/121, 24 City / 30 Hwy, Price $17,135
- 5dr Wgn Auto + , Gas I4 2.0L/121, 24 City / 30 Hwy, Price $18,138
- 5dr Wgn Auto !, Gas I4 2.0L/121, 24 City / 30 Hwy, Price $20,446
- LED daytime running lights
- Redesigned hood and new front and rear bumpers
- Infinity premium audio system
- UVO powered by Microsoft® in-car hands-free communication
- Infotainment system
- Heated front seats
- Leather seat trim
- Automatic climate control
- Navigation system
- electronic stability control
- anti-lock brakes with brake assist
- electronic brake-force distribution
- traction control
- hill-start assist control
Warranty:-1 lakh kms or 10 years warranty package
At last I would like to say that 2012 Kia Soul combines power, style and fuel economy in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.