When style meets luxury and performance born the legend like Hyundai Eon which specifically developed for the Indian market in six variants and five shades at an introductory price of between Rs. 2.69 lakh and Rs. 3.71 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) to counter the best selling Indian car, Maruti Alto. Eon Booking is On from 1st Oct 2011. (The Hindu).
Trims and Pricing Of Eon:-
- Hyundai Eon D-Lite –814cc, 3 cylinder petrol, Price Rs. 2,69,000.0
- Hyundai Eon D-Lite (O) – 814cc, 3 cylinder petrol, Price Rs. 2,91,000.00
- Hyundai Eon Era –814cc, 3 cylinder petrol, Price Rs. 3,11,000.00
- Hyundai Eon Magna –814cc, 3 cylinder petrol, Price Rs. 3,36,000.00
- Hyundai Eon Magna (O) – 814cc, 3 cylinder petrol, Price Rs 3,46,000.00
- Hyundai Eon Sportz – 814cc, 3 cylinder, Price Rs. 3,71,000.00
- Hyundai Eon LPG 814cc, Petrol+LPG Kit, Price Rs. 3,90,000 Coming Soon
This hatchback is designed in Hyundai’s “Fluidic” design and powered by a 3 cylinder, 814cc petrol engine capable of producing a maximum power of 56 PS at 5,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 76.5 Nm at 4,000 rpm and also offers you an ARAI certified mileage of 21.1 kmpl in Highway and 17.1 kmpl (City) better than Alto and Spark. This five door hatchback can give enough space for your family and promising a comfortable ride without compromising your safety.
Eon six shades:-
- Coral White Mushroom
- Printine Blue
- Maharajah Red
- Sleek Silver
- Dark Grey Metallic.
At last I would like to say that new Hyundai Eon, the small wonder born to do wonder in our life with it’s killer look, unbeatable performance and affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Drive Please Visit:-http://www.hyundai.com/