Now get power, speed and style in one place because Yamaha has Invented the most powerful, most stylish bike named it New 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 which is going to hit the road this Oct. in a price tag between MSRP $14,490 – $13,990*.
Upcoming 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 is powered by a Inline-Four Cylinder 998cc engine, 4-Stroke, and comes with a Liquid Cooled, DOHC, 16 Valves (Titanium intake valves) mated with 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch.
New 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 will continue to use the size Bore x Stroke: 78mm X 52.2mm, the compression ratio is 12.7:1 and using a Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I. 2012 model of YZF-R1 is not much more different from it’s 2011 model. R1 has adjustable footrests, with a 15mm height and 3mm front-to-rear adjustment.
2012 YZF-R1 offers you fuel capacity is 4.8 gal, fuel economy is 33 mpg and wight 454 lb including 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty).
YZF-R1 Models, Colors, Price and Release date:-
- Pearl White/Rapid Red, Price $14,490, Available from October 2011
- Pearl White/Candy Red, Price $14,190, Available from October 2011
- Raven Price $13,990, Available from October 2011
- Team Yamaha Blue/White, Price $13,990, Available from October 2011
- MotoGP® technology – a seven-level Traction Control System
- World GP 50th Anniversary Edition
- new headlight cowl
- muffler end caps and heat shields are restyled
- YCC-T™ (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle)
- YCC-I® is Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake
- aluminum frame
- SOQI front forks
- independent damping
- The left fork handles compression damping
- The right side handles the rebound damping
Additional Features in 2012 :-
- Seven-level Traction Control System
- New ECU settings
- New top triple clamps
- The footrests have been redesigned
- New headlight cowl styling and LED position lights
- New silencer heat guards and end caps are re-styled
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 is most powerful and most stylish bike beautifully crafted to give the joy of ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com