The sky has the limit but Hyundai has broken the barrier of limitation after inventing the affordable mid-size car, new 2012 Hyundai Sonata priced between $19,695 – $28,095.
New 2012 Hyundai Sonata offers you great fuel economy and enough space for your family and cool design and unbeatable performance in affordable price and ready to take on Toyota Camry and Honda Accord.
2012 Hyundai Sonata comes in six shades and three trims levels: GLS, SE and Limited and also Hybrid. It also offers you improved features like Blue Link telematics system, half-inch bigger touch screen for its optional navigation system, optional HD radio and optional full panoramic moonroof.
Trims and Pricing:-
- Sonata GLS Price $19,695
- Sonata SE Price $23,095
- Sonata Limited Price $26,345
- Sonata Hybrid Price $25,795
Color Of Sonata:-
- SPARKLING RUBY
- GRAY METALLIC
- RADIANT SILVER
- SHIMMERING WHITE
- MIDNIGHT BLACK
- PACIFIC BLUE
New Sonata comes in two engine option, a stander 2.4-liter GDI four-cylinder engine and optional 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder producing 198 and 274 horsepower, respectively mated with six-speed manual transmission/ six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. It also offers you fuel economy of 24 City / 35 Hwy.
2012 Hyundai Sonata is the most fuel-efficient car in its class offering stander feature like Blue Link®, Steering-wheel-mounted audio, phone and cruise controls, 400-watt Infinity® AM/FM/XM®/CD/MP3 audio system with HD Radio® technology, Bluetooth® hands-free phone system, Touchscreen navigation and advance safety feature like…
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Advanced dual front airbags (SRS) with Occupant Classification System (OCS)
- Driver and front passenger side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Side-curtain airbags (SRS) (front and rear passengers)
- Rear LATCH child-seat-attachment system
- Active front head restraints
- Power window lock-out button
- Remote keyless entry system with alarm
- Front and rear crumple zones
- Energy-absorbing steering column
five-year/60,000-mile warranty and 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Hyundai Sonata is the most fuel efficient mid size car offers unique design and features in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.hyundaiusa.com/sonata/