BMW every car always comes with own class and uniqueness and I love to define BMW as beautiful, mind blowing and wonderful. Do you know what making to define BMW like this? This because the birth of 2012 BMW X6, the first ever Sports Activity Coupe which will on sale on 15 October in a price tag between $58,900 – $88,900.
This four door mid size luxury SUV comes in three variants as the base xDrive35i, the top-of-the-line xDrive50i and the ActiveHybrid X6. The base xDrive35i trim starts at $58,900 and comes with a Turbocharged Gas I6 3.0L/182 inline six-cylinder engine producing maximum power of 300 @ 5800 and 300 @ 1400-5000 3.0L/182 torque mated with a 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with Adaptive Transmission Control (ATC) promising to give you mileage of 16 City / 23 Hwy.
BMW xDrive50i will cost you $69,500 comes with Turbocharged Gas V8 4.4L/268, the six-cylinder engine producing maximum power 400 @ 5500 and 450 @ 1800-4500 torque mated with a 8-speed Sport automatic transmission with Adaptive Transmission Control (ATC) and offer you mileage of 14 City / 20 Hwy. All BMW x6 can rocket from 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds.
while the ActiveHybrid X6 will cost you a whopping $88,900. Do you know why? because it’s powered by a 4.4-liter, 32-valve 480-hp V-8 engine with TwinPower Turbo technology, piezo direct fuel injection, 4 overhead camshafts, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing mated with 7-speed Sport Automatic transmission. 2-mode active transmission with an electrical continuously variable mode (ECVT), optimized for low and high speeds, and a fixed transmission ratio. It offers you mileage of 19 mpg hwy*.
Three Trims and Pricing of BMW X6:-
- BMW xDrive35i, Turbocharged Gas I6 3.0L/182,8-speed Automatic transmission Price $58,900
- BMW xDrive50i, Turbocharged Gas V8 4.4L/268, 8-speed Automatic transmission Price $69,500
- BMW ActiveHybrid, 4.4-liter, 32-valve 480-hp V-8 engine, 7-speed Sport Automatic transmission Price $88,900
Advance Safety Features:-
- Driver’s and passenger’s front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology.
- Front safety belts with automatic pretensioners
- Front- and rear-compartment Head Protection System (HPS) with front side-impact airbags
- Adaptive Brakelights
- Crash sensor
- Central locking system and Coded Driveaway Protection
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth® wireless technology for hands-free calling (with Bluetooth enabled mobile phone), with phonebook downloading and speech recognition capabilities.
- 3-point safety belts and head restraints at all seating positions
- Active Head Restraints in front seats
- Rollover sensor that triggers airbags and safety-belt pretensioners in the event of a rollover
- Anti-theft alarm system with keyhead remote operation interior motion detector
Luxury and Entertainment:-
- Anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD radio with Radio Data System (RDS), MP3 capabilities, and 3-channel FM diversity antenna system
- HD Radio™ with “multicast” FM station reception
- iPod® and USB adapter
- High-fidelity 10-speaker sound system includes 2 subwoofers with digital 7-channel amplifier with 205 watts of power.
- Engine Start/Stop button
- Power windows with key-off operation, “one-touch” opening and closing of all door windows, and anti-trapping feature
- Automatic front climate control with separate left/right temperature settings, automatic air conditioning, and recirculation control
- Automatic headlight on/off control, Park Distance Control (front and rear)
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation, sliding interior sunshade, and wind deflector.
At last I would like to say that new 2012 BMW X6 Sports Activity Coupe is one of the finest creation of BMW which combines luxury, style and performance with cool and interesting features. Now what more you want in your BMW? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.bmwusa.com