Volkswagen launched a world class sedan to rule the automobile market as Volkswagen Vento and it’s ready to counter the biggies like Hyundai Verna Transform, Maruti Susuki Dezire, Honda City, Maruti Suzuki SX4, Fiat Linea. The new Volkswagen Vento is the only luxury car which you can get under 10 lakh. It’s top-speed, improved mileage, braking and the suspension system and design and advance safety features as well pricing of Vento keeps it’s competitor far behind.
New Vento starts at 7 lakhs for the petrol and 8 lakhs for the diesel variants. The diesel version of the Vento is powered by a 1.6 liter TDi engine that also makes 105 PS of power but has 250Nm of torque between 1500-2500rpm and mileage is 15.3 kpl . The TDi is only available with a 5-speedmanual transmission while the petrol version is powered by 1.6L engine with 1598 (cc) displacement that also makes 105@5250 (PS@rpm ) power and 153@3800 (Nm@rpm ) torque and the mileage of 11.2 kpl. Now available in six attractive colors in price range between Rs. 7.6 Lakhs and Rs.10 Lakhs.
Six variants of Volkswagen Vento:-
- Volkswagen Vento Trendline Petrol1598cc, Price Rs 7,06,025
- Volkswagen Vento IPL Edition, 1598cc Petrol, Price Rs 7,25,010
- Volkswagen Vento Highline Petrol, 1598cc Petrol, Price Rs 8,30,700
- Volkswagen Vento Highline Petrol, AT1598cc Petrol, Price Rs 9,29,498
- Volkswagen Vento Breeze petrol 1598cc, 4 Cyl Price Rs 8,00,000
- Volkswagen Vento Trendline Diesel, 1598cc Diesel, Price Rs 8,06,620
- Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel, 1598cc Diesel, Price Rs 9,31,536
- Volkswagen Vento Breeze Diesel1598cc, 4 Cyl Rs. 9,20,000
At last I would like to say that new Volkswagen Vento is an affordable luxury car born to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.