Maruti all set to launch a All-in-one Multi Utility Vehicle(MUV) Maruti Ertiga in Indian market in a price tag between 7 lakh to 8.5 lakh. It has been developed on the Maruti R3 concept and having a power to counter the biggies like Mahindra Xylo, Toyota Innova, Tata Sumo in India.New 2012 Maruti Ertiga MPV will come in both petrol and diesel engine optionin four varients. new Ertiga petrol will be powered by a powerful1372cc K series engine that produces a maximum power of 95 bhp and a maximum torque of 130 Nm mated with 5 speed manual transmission while Ertiga diesel is powered by 1.3 litre DDiS engine producing displacement of 1196cc with maximum power of 89 bhp . It can offer you millage of City 13.0 | Highway 17.0. KMPL.
It’s interior is designed like Mauti Eeco and front is crafted like Maruti Ritz on the other hand it’s wheel bass is equivalent Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo. It will be available in six attractive colors as Blazing Red, Torque Blue, Silky Silver, Arctic White, Glistening Grey and Midnight Black.
This new Maruti special is expected to hit the road later this year 2011 or on 2012.
Maruti Ertiga Four Variants:-
- Ertiga VXi 1372cc, K-Series Rs. 7,00,000
- Ertiga ZXi 1372cc, K-Series Rs. 7,50,000
- Ertiga Diesel VDi 1196cc, DDiS Rs. 8,00,000
- Ertiga Diesel ZDi 1196cc, DDiS Rs. 8,50,000
This five sitter Ertiga will be expected to be available in six variants: three of petrol and three of diesel as LXi, VXi, ZXi, LDi, VDi and ZDi.
Maruti Ertiga Specifications:-
- New K14 1372cc VVT Petrol Engine, Max Power: 95bhp
- 1.3L DDiS Diesel Engine with VGT, Max Power: 89bhp
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Sitting capacity Five
- Integrated Music System with Steering mounted music controls
- Anti-lock Braking System
- ABS with EBDDual SRS Airbags
- Roof mounted Air blower to keep the second and third row passengers cool
- AC, power steering, power windows, central locking
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Maruti Ertiga is muti-purpose family car born to give your trouble free safe ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.