French luxury car maker Renault has beautifully crafted a world class sedan for Indian road and named it Renault Koleos , which expected come in both 4X2 or 4X4 versions in a price under Rs 14 lakhs to Rs 19 lakhs ( $28,490 – $43,990* in world market) in many awesome Colors like White, Black Moonlight, Black Metallic and Lava Grey.
2011 Renault Koleos is developed by Nissan Motors but designed by Renault. The new Koleos will be powered by 2.0 litre, dCi, 1998cc, Euro-4, common rail diesel engine churns out top power of 148 bhp and a higher bhp of 173 with another trim and expected to be coupled with a 6 speed manual transmission results in greater acceleration i.e. 10.4 seconds (148 bhp engine) and 9.8 seconds for 173 bhp motor; the former can be sped up to 190 kmph and the latter allows you to touch highest speed of 200 kmph.
Keleos promising to give you a trouble free safe ride with most advance safety features like Anti-lock Braking system with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution system (EBD) with Brake Assist, airbags, front fog lamps, all disc brakes, parking sensors, etc to give you trouble free safe ride.
Renault Koleos Specifications
- 2.0 litre, dCi, 1998cc, Euro-4, common rail diesel engine
- Displacement: 2488 cc
- Maximum power: 170.3 PS (168 bhp) (125.3 kW) @ 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 226.0 Nm (167 ft·lb) (23 kgm)
- Cylinders: Inline 4
- Bore × stroke 89.00 mm × 100.00 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.60:1
- Transmission: 6 speed manual
- Suspension: MacPherson type, Multilink
- Steering: Rack & Pinion PAS
- Top speed: 185 km/h (115 mph)
- Fuel capacity: 65 litres
- Fuel consumption: 13.2/8.0/9.9 l/100km urban/extra-urban/combined
- CO2 Emissions: 237.0 g/km
- Ground clearance: 206 mm
- Wheelbase: 2690 mm
- Wheels : 6.5J x 17
- Tyres: 225/60 R 17 99H
- Brakes F/R: VeDi/Di-S-ABS
- Remote central locking and power windows
- Remote fuel filler
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
Renault has released a set of new images previewing the 2011 Renault Koleos facelift that will make its public debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.
At last I would like to say that new 2011 Renault Koleos is coming to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.