Hyundai Motors beautifully crafted the first and the best luxury car ever and named it 2011 Hyundai Equus. This innovative creation of modern age will go on sell in a price between $58,900 to $64,500. It’s super luxury car like the Lexus LS and Mercedes-Benz S-Class but it bits the Lexus by $8,000 and the Benz by a whopping $33,000 in pricing.
The new 2011 Hyundai Equus is a large luxury sedan born to counter the best luxury sedans like Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7-Series and Lexus LS sedans. The new The Equus is powered by a 4.6-liter Tau V8 engine mated with 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission capable of producing 385 horsepower and 333 lb-ft of torque when using premium fuel, and 378 horsepower and 324 lb-ft of torque when utilizing 87 octane.
2011 Hyundai Equus Available Sedan Models:-
- Hyundai Equus Signature (4.6L V8 engine )Price $58,000
- Hyundai Equus Ultimate (4.6L V8 engine ) Price $64,500
Hyundai anticipates EPA fuel-economy ratings of 16 mpg in the city and 24 on the highway, a loss of 1 mpg in both the city and highway cycles compared to the lighter and smaller Genesis.
This is not enough it also offers youn a Lexicon audio system with LOGIC 7 technology – including a 608 watt, 13-channel amplifier powering 17 speakers in a 7.1-channel configuration.
Advance Safety features in Equus:-
- 4-wheel ABS
- Front and rear head airbags
- Dual front and dual rear side-mounted airbags
- Child seat anchors
- Remote anti-theft alarm system
- Emergency braking assist
- Front and rear ventilated disc brakes
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Pre-collision safety system
- Passenger head restraint whiplash protection system
- Driver head restraint whiplash protection system
The Equus also includes additional features like :-
- Navigation System
- iPod input
- Satellite radio
- Side/Curtain Airbags
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- DVD player
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Low fuel level warning
The 2011 Hyundai Equus comes with a five-year/60,000-mile warranty, a ten-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
At last I would like to say that new 2011 Hyundai Equus is the another name of luxury, power and style. What you think? Please be open to give your view.