Revolution in SUV market, luxury car maker Nissan invented the best SUV ever with most stylish look. Off curse I am talking about new 2011 Nissan X -Trail which rocked the Australia, Russia and Southeast Asia market and on the way to rule the world in a price tag between Rs $28490 – $45240*
New 2011 Nissan X -Trail holds many unique features with unbeatable safety features, mileage, speed and performance. A four-cylinder gasoline X-Trail, producing 125kW and 226Nm of torque,but fuel consumption is down to 9.1 l/100km for both manual and CVT variants (9.3 and 9.5 l/100kmprevious ). It comes in both Diesel and petrol engine option in eight variants.
- X-TRAIL petrol ST – Manual – $31,990 -$1,000
- X-TRAIL petrol ST – CVT – $34,490 -$1,000
- X-TRAIL petrol ST-L – CVT – $38,490 -$1,750
- X-TRAIL petrol Ti – CVT – $44,490 -$500
- X-TRAIL diesel TS – Manual – $35,990 -$1,750
- X-TRAIL diesel TS – Auto – $38,240 -$1,750
- X-TRAIL diesel TL – Manual – $42,990 – Unchanged
- X-TRAIL diesel TL – Auto – $45,240 – Unchanged
Now comes it safety features New 2011 Nissan X -Trail offers you Six airbags (front, front side and full-length curtain) are standard, as are front anti-whiplash headrests, three-point seatbelts on all seats, ABS, EBD, brake assist, traction control, stability control and hill descent control.
New Nissan X-Trail also offers you Three years/100,000km warranty.
At last I would like to say that new New 2011 Nissan X -Trail is the cocktail of power, speed and beauty. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For more details Please visit:-www.nissanusa.com