India’s most reliable and wealthiest brand Tata has invented world’s most fuel efficient car, which gives 46.03 Kilometers on a single liter of diesel. Can you believe it? Yaa, because Tata Manza owner, Mr. Narayanan Menon, Managing Director of Aromen Engineering Company has entered the the Limca Book of Records for managing to drive his stock Manza for 46.33 Kilometers on a single liter of diesel. The record was certified by the Limca Book of Record on the 25th of May, 2011.
This is the highest ever mileage that the 1.3 Liter Fiat Multijet diesel engine has clocked across the world, so don’t wait bring your Tata Manza and change your life.
Tata Manza Features:
- Equipped with 90 PS Safire Petrol and Quadrajet diesel engines
- Tilt adjustable power steering
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Electronically adjustable and controlled Outer Rear View Mirrors
- Two tone fabric
- 2 DIN Music System with a USB port and Bluetooth connectivity
- Steering wheel mounted Audio Controls
- centrally mounted MID (Multi Information Display)
- ABS with Dual Front Airbags
- Engine immobilizer and central locking
- 2 year and 75,000 km warranty
The all new sedan Tata Manza is available in four variants; Aqua, Aura, Aura (ABS) & Aura Plus in starting price of Rs 4.93-Rs 6.75 lakh.
For More details Please visit:-Visit us:-www.indigomanza.com or Call:-1800 -209 -7979