Maruti Suzuki SX4 petrol who rocked the Indian market now coming in new Avatar new Maruti Suzuki SX4 Diesel to counter biggies like the Volkswagen Vento , and new Ford Fiesta 2011 , and New Hyundai Verna Fluidic 2011 .
Maruti SX4 Diesel is beautifully crafted to give you power, luxury and performance with Mileage of 21.5 km/l (ARAI). New SX4 Diesel comes in three variants Those are the base version Maruti SX4 VDI, the middle Maruti SX4 ZDI and the top of the line Maruti SX4 ZDI with leather upholstery in a price tag between Rs 7.7 lakhs to Rs 8.30 lakhs Now available in numerous vibrant metallic colors, such as supreme red, azure grey, clear beige, silky silver, pearl arctic white, midnight black, and sunlight copper.
The SX4 Diesel offers an impressive fuel efficiency of 21.5 Kilometres per litre (certified as per CMVR rules). This is 8 per cent more than comparable cars.
According to Economics Times ” The waiting periods for diesel options of three models, Swift, DZiRE and SX4, have gone up by up to one month due to the strike at Maruti Suzuki India’s (MSI) Manesar plant continued for the 12th day today.
Variants and Pricing:-
- Maruti SX4 VDI is Rs 7.7 lakhs
- Maruti SX4 ZDI price is Rs 8.30 lakhs
- Maruti SX4 ZDI with leather upholstery is priced at Rs 8.62 lakhs
Maruti SX4 diesel specifications:-
- Engine: 1.3 liter DOHC 16V 4 Cylinders DDiS
- Number of Valves: 16
- Bore x Stroke: 69.6 x 82 mm
- Piston displacement: 1248cc
- Maximum Power: 90PS @ 4000 rpm
- Maximun Torque: 200 Nm @ 175 rpm
- Transmission: 5 speed Manual
- Brakes Front: Ventilated Discs and rear Drums
- Wheels: 15” inch Steel wheel for VDi and 16” inch Alloy for Zdi variant
- Safety:– twin air bags, side intrusion beams, collapsible steering column and the three point seat belts.
- Weight: 1225Kg(VDi) and 1245 Kg (ZDi)
At last I would like to say that new Maruti SX4 Diesel is superbly designed for Indian road to give you trouble free ride with unbeatable mileage and performance in affordable price.