The king of road Harley-Davidson has launched new 2011 Road Glide Ultra with different wheels, seats, handlebars, paints and engine finishes, a Road Tech zumo 660 GPS navigation system, upgraded Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio system with BOOM and an 8GB iPod nano and dock. You see Every thing about this new bike is unque and superbly designed for your need and comfort.
New 2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra is powered by Frame-mounted Twin Cam 103 ™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) and Electronic Throttle Control (ETC), 6-Speed Cruise Drive ® transmission with Integrated Isolated Drive System (IDS) including the features like –
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Dunlop ® “Multi-Tread” rear tire construction extend tire life by 25 percent
- ® 4-piston Brembo calipers front and rear brake system with dual front rotors
- Air-adjustable rear shocks
- Full-length rider footboards
- Height-adjustable passenger footboards tank o Six-gallon fuel
- Clean the rear fender with a low-mount license plate modules and LED lighting
- Harley-Davidson ® Smart Security System with hands-free security fob
- Mid-air breaker frame Optional cruise control electronic Deep FL front fender
- available colors Black and Solids
If you have $22,499 to spend on a bike than nothing is batter than The new New 2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra, indeed the best choice.