Your hunt for a best bike is over as Suzuki has wonderfully crafted a super sports bike as new 2011 Suzuki GSX1250FA with 1,255cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC engine and Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection and SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material), Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) in a price tag of $11,599. Now available in Candy Indy Blue, Metallic Oort Gray and Pearl Nebular Black.
New 2011 Suzuki GSX1250FA is fully floating 310mm-disc dual front brakes with 4-piston calipers. 240mm-disc rear brake with single-piston caliper, Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)*, Liquid-cooled oil cooler, 43mm-stanchion-tube front fork and single rear shock.
2011 Suzuki GSX1250FA Specifications:-
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 79.0 mm x 64.0 mm
- Engine Displacement: 1255 cm3 (1255cc)
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Oil Capacity (overhaul): 3.7L (3.9 US qt.)
- Brakes, Front: Dual floating discs w/ opposed 4-piston
- calipers & ABS
- Rear: Single disc w/ 1-piston pin-slide caliper & ABS
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gals., last 1.0 gal. warning light on
- MPG: 87 PON min. (high/avg/low) 39.9/37.6/35.5
- Estimated Range: 188 miles
- Indicated rpm at 60 mph: 3,200
- Charging Output: 400 watts @ 5,000 rpm
- Battery: 12V 10AH
At last I would like to say that 2011 Suzuki GSX1250FA is born to give you comfortable and safe ride with style. What you think? Please be open to give your view.