Click below link to download IBM Blade Server DGS&D Rate Contract Copy
1.Blade Chassis shall accommodate the specified maximum number of Blade Servers with hot swappable HDD, Interconnect Modules, Power supplies, Fans and Management Modules.
2.It shall include all accessories so that it can be mounted on an Industry Standard 42 U Rack.
3.It shall be fully populated with Power Supplies with N+N redundancy.
4.It shall be supplied with the PDUs to connect Power Cables to the Chassis power input terminals.
5.It shall be fully populated with fans for cooling with adequate redundancy built in for the entire enclosure & its components.
6.It shall be complete with required number of Managed Ethernet Switches to provide at least two No of 1 Gb/s Ports connectivity from each Blade Server
7.Management Module which provides a single point of control for intelligent management of the entire console. It should provide setup & Control of Enclosure, should report asset and inventory Information for all the devices in the Enclosure. It should report Thermal & Power Information of per Server & per enclosure and it should provide KVM functionalities & Access for all the Server Blades from the Management Module.
Blade Server for 6/10/16 Blade Chassis-Intel Xeon Quad Core
1. CPU : L5506 (2.13 GHz, 6 MB L2 Cache, 4.80 GT/s QPI,60W).
2. Motherboard : OEM Mother Board with the Chipset providing 4.80 GT/s QPI
3. Memory : 4 GB PC2-5300 Fully Buffered DIMMs at 667 MHz, scalable to 32 GB
4. Hard Disk Drive : 2 x 73 GB 10K rpm SFF SAS Hot Plug
5. Hard Disk Controller : SAS based supporting RAID 0/1
6. Multifunction ports : 2 Gigabit Ports
7. Fiber channel ports : 2 Ports 4 Gb/s
8. Management : OS Independent hardware health status
9. Keyboard : Virtual KVM based remote Control
10. Power Management : Remote Power Control