IBM BladeCenter HS22
- Improve service with unparalleled RAS features and innovative management
- Reduce cost through increased performance, utilization and efficiency
- Manage growth and reduce risk on a BladeCenter® platform with proven stability
Designed for versatility
The IBM® BladeCenter HS22 offers flexible options to support a broad range of workloads, including virtualization and enterprise applications. Along with intuitive UEFI-based tools, the HS22 can be customized and deployed quickly while best-in-class reliability features help keep you up and running. Mix and match the HS22 with the industry’s most diverse set of chassis and blades and that go beyond x86.
Built for performance
The HS22 provides outstanding performance with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, high-speed I/O, and support for high memory capacity and fast memory throughput. The HS22 can run applications up to twice as fast compared to previous generation blades. In fact, you can run many applications faster than even competitor four-socket blades.
- More performance, more energy efficiency and lower cost to run the most demanding applications
- Exceptional power management with integrated tools such as IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ and Blue Path Cooling blade design
- Optional embedded hypervisor enables instant virtualization
- IBM Integrated Management Module (IMM) for complete control and remote presence with cKVM standard
- Next-generation BIOS—Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- Equipped with light path diagnostics and Predictive Failure Analysis to detect component failure before the failure occurs—helping to maximize availability
- Two Intel® Xeon® 5600 series processors, up to 3.06 GHz
- Up to 192 GB of memory with 12 VLP DDR-3 memory DIMMs
- 1 CIOv slot (standard PCIe daughter card) and 1 CFFh slot (high-speed PCIe daughter card)
- Virtual Fabric Adapter ships integrated in some models
- Broadcom 5709S onboard NIC with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with TOE
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2
- RAID-0, -1 and -1E (optional RAID-5 with battery-backed cache)
- Support for hot-swap SAS HDDs or solid-state drives
- Support for all BladeCenter enterprise and office chassis
Above Blade Server is available in H-Chassis and S-Chassis in DGS&D rate Contract of Blade Server.