- Improve service with unparalleled RAS features and innovative management
- Reduce cost through increased performance, utilization and efficiency
- Manage growth and reduce risk on a BladeCenter platform with proven stability
Designed for versatility
The IBM® BladeCenter® HS22 offers flexible options to support a broad range of workloads, including virtualization and enterprise applications. Along with intuitive UEFI-based tools, the HS22 can be customized and deployed quickly while best-in-class reliability features help keep you up and running. Mix and match the HS22 with the industry’s most diverse set of chassis and blades and that go beyond x86.
Built for performance
The HS22 provides outstanding performance with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, high-speed I/O, and support for high memory capacity and fast memory throughput. The HS22 can run applications up to twice as fast compared to previous generation blades. In fact, you can run many applications faster than even competitor four-socket blades.
- More performance, more energy efficiency and lower cost to run the most demanding applications.
- Exceptional power management with integrated tools such as IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ and Blue Path Cooling blade design .
- Optional embedded hypervisor enables instant virtualization.
- IBM Integrated Management Module (IMM) for complete control and remote presence with cKVM standard.
- Next-generation BIOS—Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI).
- Equipped with light path diagnostics and Predictive Failure Analysis to detect component failure before the failure occurs—helping to maximize availability.
Blade Server for 6/10/16 Blade Chassis-Intel Xeon Quad Core
1. CPU : L5506 (2.13 GHz, 6 MB L2 Cache, 4.80 GT/s QPI,60W).
2. Motherboard : OEM Mother Board with the Chipset providing 4.80 GT/s QPI
3. Memory : 4 GB PC2-5300 Fully Buffered DIMMs at 667 MHz, scalable to 32 GB
4. Hard Disk Drive : 2 x 73 GB 10K rpm SFF SAS Hot Plug
5. Hard Disk Controller : SAS based supporting RAID 0/1
6. Multifunction ports : 2 Gigabit Ports
7. Fiber channel ports : 2 Ports 4 Gb/s
8. Management : OS Independent hardware health status
9. Keyboard : Virtual KVM based remote Control
10. Power Management : Remote Power Control
For further details contact Below:
Mr. Vikas Kumar Contact No. 011-30876113 (DGS&D Business),
Mr. Dev Kumar Contact: 09312959680 (DGS&D Business)
Redington India Limited
E-47/12, Okhla Industrial Areal, Phase-2